Friday, January 3, 2014

It's an unbelievably cold day this morning in Alabama!  Got the youngster off to school and the large one off to work.  I have to do my mom's dialysis this morning, but after that not a lot going on. Oh, a delivery of medical supplies are due.  The sheer amount of medical supplies needed on a daily basis is staggering!  I am very fortunate that my mom lives in a large apartment built onto the back of my house so most of the supplies can be stored in her walk in closet that I have adapted with two large shelving units and many, many bins.  I have to keep it organized or else I can't find anything!  The delivery today will be the smaller of the two we get every month.  I also have to be on the lookout for potential power outages, make other arrangements for her dialysis when I go on vacation, etc, etc.  It's a very large commitment of time.  I'm going to school part time and up until a couple of months ago, I was working full time as well.  I really do like being able to do it, mom feels so much better than going to the center.

Since it's Friday, I may go for a manicure this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment